Olson Wealth Group utilizes the services of LPL’s Private Client Group to develop sophisticated investment and planning strategies for high-net-worth clients and institutions. This is achieved by providing centralized access to specialized experts who can offer advice and implementation techniques across the spectrum of wealth management needs. Through case design support, implementation assistance, and industry-leading education and training, LPL Private Client provides a foundation for maximizing family wealth, mission, values, charitable intentions, and investment strategies.
This experienced team of professionals focuses on providing the resources to meet the unique needs of high-net-worth investors, including concentrated stock management, portfolio construction, risk management, investment strategies, and wealth preservation. The LPL Private Wealth Group helps provide expertise in the following areas:
Analysis – Your financial advisor will engage with you to explore your opportunities and strategize how best to support you and establish your goals, mission, and vision.
Guidance – LPL Private Client provides a centralized point of contact for access to guidance and assistance from various subject matter experts across the firm who can address the spectrum of wealth management issues. They will work with Olson Wealth Group to develop customized proposals and presentations that evaluate investment options, articulate the investment consulting process, and illustrate the overall financial strategy.
Implementation – LPL Private Client excels in delivering client presentations in conjunction with internal and external partners. Further, clients are invited to a personalized Private Client Briefing held at one of the LPL Financial Home Offices.
Review – because maintaining long-term relationships with our high-net-worth clients is the ultimate goal. LPL Private Client is also committed to assisting with client reviews on an ongoing basis.
- Initial consultation and data gathering on relevant factual information regarding the client’s needs or goals.
- Open collaboration/guidance – Internal and external subject matter experts uniting for the purpose of strategy design.
- Strategy refinement – Iterative process where concepts are balanced against client objectives
- Analytics and proposal creation – A specialized technology suite is used to create customized client deliverables.
- Education and deliverable: both virtual and physical support is provided for qualifying opportunities
- Implementation – Concierge care provided for client plan development and enhancing a smooth transition.